This is a drawing course introducing basic methods, media and concepts.
It emphasizes drawing from observation with development of line quality,
values, negative/positive space and shape, composition, volumetric analysis of form,
light and perspective.
· Learn to observe and visually interpret environment.
· Understand contour drawing, single line drawing, drawing with values.
· Understand basic composition elements and concepts.
· Constructing basic perspective drawing on a 2D plane.
· Compose a well-designed drawing.
· Drawing exercise focusing on: Contour line, different line weights, value study, composition construction, visualization.
· Object construction and observation exercises
· Intro to perspective and composition design.