- Teacher: Doğan Yücel
Business Reporting course examines the role of finance in supporting functional areas of firm making good financial and managerial decisions.
Main goal is to give students an understanding how to utilize the concepts, principles, and techniques in managerial accounting, so that they, as managers, can make well-reasoned decisions
After successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
1. Poses analytical skills and principles of corporate accounting
2. Describe tools of financial analysis (credit market analysis, option pricing, valuation of interest tax shields, weighted average cost of capital)
3. Evaluate complex investments
4. Prepare an investment program and use quantitative methods in solving investment problems5. Perform cost benefit analysis
- Teacher: Sanel Halilbegovic
The purpose of this course is to teach students to think and act like marketers. Packed with cutting-edge coverage, current examples, and new cases, Marketing Strategies course delivers a practical, straightforward approach to analyzing, planning, and implementing marketing strategies-helping students learn to develop a customer-oriented market strategy and market plan. Students sharpen their analytical and creative critical thinking skills as they learn the key concepts and tools of marketing strategy.