Business Reporting course examines the role of finance in supporting functional areas of firm making good financial and managerial decisions.
Main goal is to give students an understanding how to utilize the concepts, principles, and techniques in managerial accounting, so that they, as managers, can make well-reasoned decisions
After successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
1. Poses analytical skills and principles of corporate accounting
2. Describe tools of financial analysis (credit market analysis, option pricing, valuation of interest tax shields, weighted average cost of capital)
3. Evaluate complex investments
4. Prepare an investment program and use quantitative methods in solving investment problems5. Perform cost benefit analysis
- Teacher: Sanel Halilbegovic